Saturday, August 4, 2012

Somethin' Peachy



If I had my little way I'd eat peaches everyday,
Sun soakin bulges in the shade.

-- Presidents of the USA "Peaches"


NOTES

    Remember I told you in my last post that I finally bought that Chloé fragrance? In actual fact, I got another one long before it ... on my T-shirt, haha! See, I do wear perfume, don't I?

    Regarding the outfit, no, nothing romantic today  ;)  And I'd be ever so pleased if you would pretend not to see the horrendous dark roots of my hair. I tried to colour them using bubble foam yesterday, though in my hurry to get the job done and watch TV, I did not apply them thoroughly enough and now my hair is an unfortunate mix of brown, dark brown and burnt orange strands (sob).

    Have a nice weekend, darlings! I'd be on the couch watching the London Games, as should you! Vive les Jeux Olympiques  :D




Dress (worn as skirt) :  Sheinside.com
Clutch :  NET


Bises ♥♥



5 comments:

  1. I see an almost similar dress in Zara! Did you? Yours looks great:) Who says petite girls can't pull off the mullet trend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did :) the one I'm wearing is a bit more orange than the Zara one, though the cut is similar LOL

      Delete
  2. Wearing the t-shirt over the dress makes it seem more casual for every-day wear which is nice (sometimes I feel like wearing mullet skirts when I'm not doing much is a little fancy, haha.) Thanks for sharing and hope you've had fun watching the Olympics! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不要緊,今年很流行雙色髮XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only the most beautiful dresses glamgown plus size maxi dresses with sleeves reviews are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day. glamgown strait dresses reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...