Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sleuths and Hounds


 
 
    Of late I have taken to revising my old copies of Agatha Christie as a bit of bedtime reading. A tad masochistic, I'd grant, but M. Poirot and his impeccable moustache (not to mention the ingenious plots and devious characters) are simply too charming to resist!
 
    Oh, and just last week Darcy of Snupped sent me a most darling laptop case printed with my photo of choice. This time it is made with their Spacesuit fabric which is quite glossy and waterproof. Perhaps you'd find the dog a bit familiar, eh?  Bises ♥♥


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, thanks! But I guess I'm too late now ;)

      Delete
  2. wow...you read Aghata Christie?? it's really good reading :) I actually didn't read anything from her but i was watching movies (for example Orient Express) and series and i really liked it :) and by the way your blog has got really good and pleasant atmosphere :)

    http://lotteryfiascobyaryanne.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Agatha Christie!! You have to try "And Then There Were None", it's my favourite Christie work! :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful feature! Lovely blog. Thank for featuring Aghata Christie. I'll be checking it in a few for kindle books. Been looking into getting some good reads in ebook version to carry along. ;)

    Keep up the good work! Love your blog.

    xoxo,
    Angela Ricardo
    http://koreandoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a good Agatha Christie and Poirot is eternally charming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...