Friday, August 17, 2012

Green Lakes



Asked the green lake if it mirrored her amber eyes
And lay in silence to hear his innermost.

-- Atargatis "Green Lake's Ground"


NOTES

    It is surprisingly easy to write a post when you already have the title in your mind. When I saw the dyed patterns on this pleated mint green dress, I thought of faraway landscapes and tranquil green lakes and perhaps of whispering winds in the morning light.

    Speaking of green lakes, the snippet of lyrics I quoted above tells of a melancholic love story. It is a beautiful song. If you have never heard it, here is the link. And if you love fantasy fiction and J.R.R. Tolkien, I'm sure you'd enjoy the band Atargatis as much as I do  ;)




Dress :  Sheinside.com
Hat :  here
Bag :  NET


Bises ♥♥



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...