Friday, September 5, 2014

Le Jour Bleu



It's been a blue, blue day,
I feel like runnin' away.

-- Don Gibson "Blue, Blue Day"


NOTES

    I've long harboured the desire to don a jumpsuit, unfortunately my hobbit stature and unproportionately large backside are an inevitable hindrance. I finally fulfilled my wish this week, wearing this backless midnight blue number from Choies with my essential Cor-date basic diamond earrings. Three cheers for my first jumpsuit to date, and please don't tell me the thing looked a little too tapered. That's what you get when you underestimated your bottom size by a mile. Ciao!

    其實我一直很想嘗試穿連身長褲,只是因為是哈比人加上是個大臀粗腿人(淚),所以要穿連身長褲困難重重。這禮拜終於能如願以償啦 ~ 穿上這件深藍 Choies 露背連身長褲搭上我的 Cor-date 愛將基本款菱形耳環。請為我人生第一件連身長褲掌聲鼓勵一下,然後也請不要告訴我看起來似乎很貼 ... 這是低估自己大臀 size 的人的自食其果 T_T  再會啦!




Jumpsuit :  Choies (here)
Shoes :  Vincci
Necklace :  Isabella
Earrings :  Cor-date


Bises!


7 comments:

  1. I love how you styled your outfit!! I absolutely love that bracelet, must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stephanie! I adore the bracelet too : )

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're always soo encouraging! <33

      Delete
  3. stunning!! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, love reading your comments as always! : )

      Delete
  4. I love that jumpsuit, it looks great. Us shorties can wear jumpsuits you see. So happy to have gotten into this trend this year

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...