Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Romanza



You're a perfect picture
In your lavender and lace.

-- Hoggy Carmichael "Little Old Lady"


NOTES

    I do not know what madness overcame me earlier this spring, but I ordered a high-neck lace top which probably would not look out of place at a grandmothers' fête. Yet I love it, the lace is oh-so-delicate and not cheap-looking at all, and there are lovely little scallop trims at the collar and sleeves. The soft lavender hue is very romantic, so today I'm going old-world complete with a romantic updo (albeit it is just clamped on and a bit messy, honestly) ... in earnest tribute to Ulyana Sergeenko, the master of old-world romance who can always be counted on to look elegant and glamorous in her lace and long skirts.

    我之前真的瘋了,請代買幫我在 usagi-online 買了一件在奶奶的聚會中也不顯得突兀的高領蕾絲上衣  >_<。不過 ... 其實我很愛它耶  >///<  這件上衣的蕾絲真的非常精緻,沒有一點廉價感,而且領口跟袖口都有超美的扇形邊。這件的淺薰衣草色真的很浪漫,所以今天的穿搭決定走舊時代優雅風,連頭髮也梳個老氣浪漫的中分髮髻(好啦~其實只是用鯊魚夾隨便夾一下,所以有點亂  :P)。謹以這個 look 向舊時代風大師 Ulyana Sergeenko 致敬,她的穿搭常常有蕾絲有長裙,但可以肯定的是永遠看起來華貴優雅! :)




Top :  Lily Brown (via Usagi)
Skirt :  Taobao.com
Heels :  Emilio Valentino
Bag :  Vincci
Jewelry :  Cor-date


Bises!


10 comments:

  1. Your look is so romantic!! Very old world <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you're always so encouraging <3

      Delete
  2. Beautiful romantic outfit and photos! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like this outfit, thank you Sonja!! :)

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful and romantic - I love the bracelet with that top. I'm in love with these pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, dear!! I haven't seen you comment in awhile : )
      I adore the top and bracelet too <3

      Delete
  4. 真的好古典好美啊!紫色好浪漫 (≧∇≦)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit so much! This long skirt though! Nice blog :)

    Check my blog if you got time to kill, kisses! x
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear!! Glad you like the outfit : )
      Highly recommend the skirt, really inexpensive and drapes beautifully <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...