Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Week In Pink




    One of my favourite fashion magazine topics is one where you create many different outfits using only a few items. I used to do it occasionally on my old blog.

    Well, this time I'm using 4 items to create 7 looks. The palette is mainly pink, nude, white and (sparsely) red, to match the shoes  ; )   Here are the main items for this post :


Item A :  G-market nude blazer
Item B :  Earth, Music & Ecology pink top ;  Item C :  NET tulle skirt
Item D :  Floral chiffon tube dress
Shoes 1 :  Nude bow pumps
Shoes 2 :  Red bow loafers


    I took the pictures in my bedroom, where the light was not too sufficient due to the tinted windows. That's why some of the photos are sort of grainy. I was hoping to do a tea-party theme, but it was just too tedious!



Combination :  D + 2

    Something for a summer day's picnic, I think. I guess I really miss the red checkered cloth and weaved baskets filled to the brim with yummy goodies (and sparkling drinks, a must) .



Combination : B + D + 2

    I am in love with the combination of pink and red, I don't know why. It just feels like a perfect balance of sweet and feminine ... sort of a child-woman thing  ;)



Combination : B + C + 1

    Hairbuns always remind me of ballerinas. I do my hair in a bun most of the time, it feels sooo much cooler in summer. And I hate hair sticking to the nape of my neck.



Combination :  A + D + 1

    Light blazers are a must these days. They are not too form-fitting and can be worn on both formal and casual outings regardless of seasons. Talk about an all-rounder!



Combination : A + C + 1

    Of course I won't be wearing these mile-high heels to work, I'd break my ankles in a jiffy! They are so cute, though ... perfect to look at (sigh).



Combination :  B + 1

    OK, I cheated a bit, I'm wearing very short jeans underneath to make sure nothing indecent peeks out, haha!  



Combination :  C + D + 2

    This is my first try at doing the bowtie hair a la Lady Gaga. Bad timing though, I just had my hair permed and it's all too pouffy to do a good, neat bow-tie  :(



    That's the end there, I guess. I am sorry for the awful center-part, my bangs were almost ruined during my last visit to the hairdresser and are now in recovery mode. I do like the wavy curls though  ; )  

    In other news, I am now looking forward to receiving my Lagunamoon dresses and my Romwe shorts next week. Oh, and just a word of warning, another "romantic" post coming in the weekend! À bientôt, mes amis !




Bises! ♥♥



8 comments:

  1. 喔喔是我最喜歡的一周穿搭!!!!!!
    你真的好美好像小仙子!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 哈哈~謝謝你 >///<
      之前在舊部落格的時候有位讀者說想看一週穿搭, 被我拖到現在才寫 XDDD

      Delete
  2. 韻你真的是小仙子~~~~~倒數幾張你是把頭髮綁成蝴蝶結嗎?我有看錯嗎?太酷了吧XDDD
    不過那雙高跟鞋不要說是去工作,連穿出門都有困難吧XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 的確是蝴蝶結喔, 不過真的比想像中容易太多!
      可以去youtube找教學影片喔, 你會發現真的是不可思議的簡單 XDD

      Delete
  3. i found your blog through lookbook and i've been reading back many many posts! i'm obsessed! first of all, you're taiwanese, like me, and youre a doctor, which is what i am pursuing too. and of course, you have great style. thank you for inspiring me, i will continuously come back to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...thank you Melinda! I wish you all the best in pursuing your dreams <33

      Delete
  4. Are you tired of searching beautiful wedding dresses and prom dresses with high quality and best fit? gives you a surprise.wdress debenhams mother of bride outfits reviews

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...