Sunday, December 15, 2013

Orange Days


 
I'm an Orange Moon and I shine so bright
Cause I reflect the light of my sun.
 
-- Erykah Badu "Orange Moon"
 
 
NOTES
 
    Sunny days are so hard to come by these days, I'm trying to squeeze every sun-drenched minute I have for many much-delayed photoshoots. I bought these peachy pink culottes a while ago, last summer actually. These are super light and super airy, but also super prone to tripping if you're a hobbit like me. I think I'm taking it back to the tailor for a small waist and shorter pant legs.
 
    最近好天氣真的是可遇不可求啊,現在有美好陽光的每一分每一秒都要好好把握來拍拖了n年的心得文  XDD  這天穿的橘粉色闊腿褲其實買很久了。實品真的很輕盈很飄逸,不過 ... 對於哈比人的我來說,也很容易絆倒  T_T  總之,我想我還是會把它送到裁縫那裡改小腰圍跟把褲腳用短吧!
 
 
 
 
Top :  Pazzo
Culottes :  from Taobao
 
 
Bises
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so pretty, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the culottes are divine! Shoes too, where'd you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 喔喔喔終於開始有中文了>___<
    這麼仙的穿著果然部落客中只有你適合吶(((拇指

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...