Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sora's Orange



    I got myself a really blazing orange lip colour in my recent Holika Holika haul, a neon orange that sort of reminds me of Sora Park. For those of you unfamiliar with the name, Sora is the hugely popular model for Korean lifestyle brand Style Nanda. If you Google the name, you'll most likely find photos of her in the most vivid of lip colours. You can find my inspiration for today's look here and here.

    最近採購的一堆 Holika Holika 彩妝中,包括了這隻亮橘色的唇彩。那幾乎算螢光橘的色澤,讓我想到韓國時尚品牌 Style Nanda 的當紅麻豆 Sora Park。隨便估狗一下這個名字,你會找到很多很多 Sora 用著各式鮮艷唇彩的美照  >///<  我今天的靈感來源請看這裡這裡



    The full name of this lip colour is Pro Beauty Tinted Rouge in OR201 Tropical. The texture is on the watery side and this is just super pigmented, it's literally like applying paint on the lips. It does not hide lip lines though, but the colour stays on pretty long even through food and drink.

    這隻唇彩的全名是 Pro Beauty Tinted Rouge,色號是 OR201 Tropical(sorry 不知道它有沒有中文譯名  >.<)。它的質地偏水潤,然後色彩超飽和 ... 根本像在塗廣告顏料一樣 XDD  雖然不太能遮唇紋,但是算相當持久,經過吃吃喝喝的洗禮那螢光橘還是屹立不倒(成語是這樣用的嗎?) :P



Oh, and here are the other items I'm using this look!

噢~然後這是這次妝容使用的其他用品!



1. Mary Kay Botanical Effects Freshen Lotion
2. Holika Holika Water March Moisture Full Cream  -  Green
3. Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish  -  Purple



1. Holika Holika Dark Circle Stealer Stick Cover  -  01
2. Albion Exage White Dreamy Summer Foundation  -  010



1. in2it Waterproof Eyebrow Liner  -  WB02
2. in2it Waterproof Gel Liner  -  GP01
3. Kate Eyebrow Color N  -  LB1
4. Kate Eye Shadow DB  -  BR-3
5. Maybelline HyperCosmos Eyeshadow  -  CH-1
6. Holika Holika Puremellow Jelly Blusher  -  03



    Well, I do really like this lip tint despite it being a little sticky. It has become my go-to lip colour whenever I escape momentarily from my obsession with full red lips. I think I might go for another one, the CR301 which seems less orange red and more tangerine. You can never have enough orange lipsticks anyway! ;)

    總的來說,我還是蠻喜歡這款唇彩的,雖然它有一滴滴黏。只要不被鬼打牆的復古大紅唇迷惑的日子裡,我通常都會選擇穿它出門 XD  我想接下來可能會再入手一個 -- 看起來稍微沒那麼橘紅,比較像柑桔色調的 CR301(因為被尹恩惠的 M.A.C 橘唇給電暈了 orz)。哎呀~反正橘色唇膏永遠不嫌多的啦!;)

You can see the colours here!

可以點這裡看色號唷!



Bises


1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in orange rouge! Much love

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...